The African Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (AIEC) Annual African Entrepreneurs Conference will take place from 23rd to the 30th of November 2021 in-person and online/virtual this year. The 8th edition of this ground-breaking event was is set to revolutionize the business landscape of Africa.
Focal points of the conference
The leading African knowledge-sharing platform in the continent will arm business leaders with the latest business insights, about African markets gap, investment opportunities, and collaboration among stakeholders and assist businesses with a set of skills to stay above the business curve during this pandemic. This is an opportunity for business leaders to exchange ideas, network and extend their contact base among others things. Delegates include international economic contributors, stakeholders, top government officials, entrepreneurs, investors, development zone agents and top brands across sectors.
AIEC as a conference aims to provide a platform that accelerates growth and stability for African Entrepreneurs and ensures an all-inclusive economy across the continent. The 7-day program will comprise case studies from award-winning organisations, discussions, and networking sessions. It is expected to attract 100 billion dollars of potential investments for major projects in Africa
Speakers and their subject matters will include:
- The Trends That Shape the Conference Theme– Nokuthula Shange and Oliver Chikodzore.
- A Roadmap – The Imperative for Africa’s Transformation –Hannington Mubaiwa
- Business Continuity during and Post Covid 19– Dr Amos Ofori Quaah
- Intellectual Property (IP) & Innovation – Importance for Africa’s Competitiveness & Industrialization – Dr Jonathan Abrokwah & Dr. Alexander Anim-Mensah
- Value Addition, Africa’s Industrialisation & Job Creation – Dr Alexander Anim-Mensah
- A Heathy Environment and A Heathy Life– Dr Seth Asare
- Embracing Artificial Intelligence – Afua Boateng
- How Technology and Tourism Can Be Used to Revive African Economies During and Post Covid 19 – Shirley Nzeh
- Mobile Money & Africa –How To Safeguard For Africa’s Development –Dr Ed Kwakye Agyapong
- Go-to- Market (GTM) Strategies, Challenges & The Way Forward- Jacqueline Anim & Dr. Alexander Anim-Mensah
- Economic Benefits of Gender Equality – Mercy Catherine Adjabeng
- The Realities of Making AFCFTA Work – Kwaku Debrah Bamfo-Boateng
- Doing business in Africa– Dr Rufaro Nyakatwa Mucheka
- Connecting African Businesses to the Market– Joy Wanjiru Machugu Zenz
- Invest In Africa Opportunities –Pauline Christian
- Invest In Africa Opportunities –Marissa Brendel
- Asteria – Smart Cash Flow– Carl Bodlund
- Media Presentation – Minnie-lee Tagwirei
- The conference will also feature entertainment by our Jazz Artist Babalwa Mentjies
Connect with the right people and industry peers. Meet new people who allocate budgets, from multiple sectors, talk to future clients 1-on-1, Live Chats, Q&A’s
Secure your delegate ticket on our website event.digitalone.co.za, and for Sponsorship opportunities or should you have any further questions contact:
Contact Person : Oliver Chikodzore
To Register : Click here
Company Name : African Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre
Email Address : email@example.com
Telephone Number : +27 67 8224777 / +27 65 085 3885
Christopher Sam is a savvy web designer and developer with advanced knowledge in Search Engine Optimization. The certified Google Trainer is also a trusty contributor to this website.