#TheAfricanDream, an online digital media portal has been created to mainly talk about happenings of Africa and Africans in and out of the continent and how today’s world is being positively impacted by people of African descent and connection as well as non-Africans passionate about the continent. It tries to cover as many parts of Africa and Africans and non-Africans as well who are influencing their societies in their own small ways.
#TheAfricanDream is empowering the African, wherever they may be, in a way that enables them to stand firm as Africans and become a light of positivity in their surroundings by improving upon themselves. Through our inspiration, people share their positive energy through service, donation or motivation with others around them struggling under the pressures of modern exigencies while shining the light to awaken humanity.
#TheAfricanDream is a movement in established United States in 2010 by Oral Ofori to bring attention to young Ghanaians who believe in their respective futures and the power they have to positively influence it. Since then, #TheAfricanDream has grown to expand its focus to include all Africans everywhere as they tell the story of Africans from an African perspective in a way that makes the non-African fully appreciate it. This is done through the blog: www.oralofori.com; social media outlets on Twitter, Google+ and the help of sponsors and media partners across the globe.
Some of our partners who help tell and share #TheAfricanDream include the Voice Of America radio in Washington DC where Oral Ofori was an intern in 2007 (he currently does freelance work for the VOA) and the Afrikan Post print and electronic news outlet in Woodbridge Virginia where he has been a columnist since 2014.
Our Track Record
- 1: A slot for an up to 50 seconds plug for you before and after the show airs on TV.
- 2: A one time opportunity to be featured on the show to talk about any public service connection that, you or your institution might have.
- 3: The opportunity to distribute your company’s printed material to the production crew.
- 4: Acknowledgment as a Gold Sponsor on our Website, Facebook, Twitter pages of some of our media partners and clients.
- 5: Opportunity to join #TheAfricanDream on a long-term after this 3-month sponsorship expires.
- 6: The opportunity to use the voice and face of Oral Ofori (2 times) in an ad or PSA to promote your interests within the 3-month duration of this sponsorship.
- 1: Free advertising of your business with The Afrikan Post newspaper, one of our partner media sponsors.
- 2: A 40 seconds Acknowledgement during the opening and closing of the show on TV.
- 3: Distribution of corporate collaterals to our followers on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook.
- 4: The opportunity to use the voice and face of Oral Ofori in an ad or PSA twice to promote your interests for the 2-month duration of this sponsorship.
- 5: One business profile publication on our blog and partner media outlets and clients.
- 1: Free advertising of your business with one of our partner media sponsors either online or in print.
- 2: An up to 30 seconds Acknowledgement for you during the opening and closing of the show on TV.
- 3: Possibility or wearing the logo on our shirt during the recording of the show or at events you invite us to or you sponsor for us.
- 4: One news story about your outfit to be shared with our media partners online during the 1 month of this sponsorship.